Sunday, October 24, 2010

you gotta read this...

hei you!

ya you!

I want you! do you know that? I really really want you. wanna be with you...! wanna be part of you..! Every day, every minute, every second in my life...

I'm damn happy when I'm thinking about you. I'm damn too happy thinking that I'll be with you as your wife 1 day. Everyday I'm waiting for that special day to come even though I know it is still far far away to come so soon.

I know you don't like to hear the planned that crossed my mind about budget that I like to talk almost all of the time.. I know it's annoying and a big pressure and a burden for you to listen. I'm sorry but I can't stand thinking about it. I'm too happy to plan about our future. you don't know how happy am I till sometimes, I do think that I want to buy everything so that I wont burden you (as though as I have the money huhu. but I'll still want to think like that) =) I am damn happy to live with you, you know!

Now we are not yet married, we don't have that much opportunity to meet... you know that do you? but still I want to meet you! I am very2 happy to see you. If can I want to see you everyday... at first, we try to meet in the evening if we could... then when I found out that I could see you in the morning b4 you left 4 work, I would prepare myself early everyday just to see you b4 you go to work. I don't know... I just felt the happy energy of wanted to see you...

U see...

I'm happy being with you...

But I cant force you to be happy with me... =(

2 comments:

  1. pray 4 very best for both of u..=)
    ica kawen u gi x???

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx amy :D bru pasan your comment... x g la ica nyer weddg... huhu.. where's your blog dear? suda hilang ka? huhu

    ReplyDelete